Monday, February 25, 2008

2.26.08

RANDOM RAMBLIN'S DECLARES WAR!

Enuff is enuff and I can't take it anymore. I am officially declaring war on those God damn Truth.com advertisements! I have just seen the lastest one, and they don't try to use shock anymore, now they use Broadway show tunes. Fucking Broadway show tunes to get you to quit smoking. They have taken the level of annoyance WAAAAAY too far now. They must be stopped. Heres a statistic for you douche bags, your commercials cause a 35% increase in people smoking. Am I pro smoking? Not really. I am a casual smoker, and if you smoke you smoke, everyone knows the risk. Do I think the dangers have to be shoved down peoples throats? No. Should the dangers be told by means of show tunes? Hell No. You just crossed the mother fuckn line now homeboy. I will do everything in my power to get these demons off the television, and I advise you to do the same. I would love to put a full pack of cigarettes out on these mother fuckers lungs!

No comments: