Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6.11.08

True Story....while I was out in California I got busted by a cop while riding dirty with some weed. He gave me a ticket. The problem now is they want me to travel back to California to attend court. No way Jose. So they told me to write a letter to the judge. Here is that letter:


To Whom It May Concern,


I am writing this in regards to a ticket I received in the state of California. I have enclosed a photocopy of the ticket. I am from Queens, New York and was on vacation in the Newport Beach area. One of the nights I was pulled over by an officer while in possession of some weed. He knew we were blazing seconds earlier because of the stench of the car. He even said the line, and I swear on my life on this, "It smells like Cheech and Chongs bedroom in there." He wrote me a ticket and told me I would have to pay a fine. It was at this time I asked him if I could mail in the payment, to which he responded yes. However, now I am receiving letters saying that I must attend court. It is not possible for me to travel back to California to make the court appearance, I am poor and gas prices are too high. What I am asking is if I can plead guilty to the charge, and be dealt the punishment or fine, without having to travel back to California. I really didn't do anything wrong as I was just blazing. On top of it all the officer really killed my high. Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Michael Johnston

No comments: