Thursday, June 05, 2008

6.6.08



UPDATE!!!! Random Ramblin's is now musically....every so often I will change it to a song I feel ppl should hear. Right now the song is "N.E.R.D - Sooner or Later", off their album seeing sounds. The music device is towards the right if you wanna stop it. Ok we also got a new feature...if you go all the way to the bottom of the right you will see "NEW URBAN LEGENDS". These are basically urban legends people make up and you can find out if they are real or bull by clicking on them. I think a new one appears every day. There is also a slideshow to the side, and this months theme is skulls. You can watch it for a while, it changes often. The blog is growing my friends! And finally all the way on the bottom is the word of the day...u can click it to get the full definition...but you must use that word that day or my leopard named Osiris will gut you like a fish.!!!!!!!!!

For once I am into a NBA Finals until about I will say......1998 when the Knicks got killed by the Spurs. Everyone is amped about this old school Lakers/Celtics series, but then you realize Bird and Magic "I Cure AID's" Johnson aren't playing. See...the NBA had a little something called rivalries back then. It was a lot easier to create rivalries when you didn't have 8,000 teams and continuing to add. And one other thing about adding teams or changing a city...if you take a team and switch it to somewhere else, at least change the fucking name of the team. The Utah JAZZ?! Cmon now really. Utah is the whitest place in the U.S., you really think they know what the fuck Jazz is? For those of you out of the loop, the Jazz are originally from New Orleans which makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Speaking of Magic Johnson....who has saw "I Am Legend"? Allow me to spoil the ending for you...those dracula/zombie things are only cured by the blood of Will Smith. This reminds me of Magic. I bet you that his blood cures AIDS. HE IS THE CURE!

New music dropping. First off we have one of my favorite bands ever....N.E.R.D . Only one word can really describe their albums, and it is sexy. This new album "Seeing Sounds" might be their best one yet, and the sexiest. The production is crazy! I feel that Timberlake and Usher stole a lot of their style from these guys. This album is mad mellow and great to chill out and smoke too....

Speaking of which...the new Lil Wayne album "The Carter 3" is also amazing. I guess you could say I was a Weezy fan, but I always felt he was a mixtape rapper, unable to make a solid album. I was wrong...this is a very solid album with top notch production. It is also very laid back and mellow except for a few cuts. Im feeling the song with Robin Thicke a lot right now...Tie My Hands. I give both albums a big thumbs up and recommend them. I dont even feel you have to be a hardcore rap fan to like the Weezy album, and N.E.R.D takes more of an acquired taste but try it out. You will either love it or not get it.

Sometimes people get on my nerves, and frankly I become sick of everyone. I wanna lock myself in my house and avoid contact. Today was one of those days. I  had a fuck the world mentality going on...until I turned on the TV. I saw a guy climbing a 52 story skyskraper....the human spiderman. The new reported even said you will never see that again. About a half hour later another guy started climbing the same building. This really restored my faith in humanity and the awesomeness of people. I love people who are out of the fucking minds...crazy enough to climb a skyskraper with no equipment what so ever. I also love that the second guy saw the first and said, "Oh shit...I can do that." They were both arrested and the first guy said he did it because he was an enviornmentalist. Huh? what the fuck does that have to do with climbing a building....why don't you just say u wanted to climb a giant building. Excuse me...I have to go and climb this building now myself.

No comments: