Monday, June 30, 2008

6.30.08

I don't have a short temper, but today I damn near lost my mind. my credit card has been f'n up so I had to call Visa. This lameitory asshole who they put me on the phone with damn near made me jump threw the phone. He had a smug little attitude and wouldn't give me any info until I answered a thousand security questions. The worse part was he constantly mumbled and spoke so quickly that he sounded like that guy from Dick Tracy. The conversation escalated in intensity with basically me yelling, "What?!" after every line he mumbled. Eventually after not being able to answer a security question which stumped me for 15 minutes I totally lost my cool and said these exact lines... "What are we playing fucking Guess Who here? If you were sitting in front of me I would punch you." I later apologized for taking it too far. I can't remember the last time I snapped like this without the help of the liquor demons.

So to something more happy. Look at this pic....







It looks like a normal bridge right? Kind of nice. Now here is where it gets weird. Look at the pic again but this time look for "Pac-Man". Ha! You will NEVER be able to look at that pic again and not see Pac-Man.

No comments: