Thursday, June 19, 2008

6.20.08



How do I feel about the Mets? I can't post my true feelings about the team without dropping every curse word in the book and creating 3 new ones. They are on equal level with the Knicks right now, and that is FAR from a compliment. Thank god for my Giants, because New York sports doesn't give me much too cheer. I just pray that when I have kids and they are growing up, the will be able to witness some great new york sports teams....like the Knicks when I was a kid in '94. What does have me amped however is this new Ghostbusters game coming out for XBOX360 and PS3 I think. It was written as a movie script but since they are old fags now, they realized they needed a new medium. So what we have now is this bad ass game that is going to be voice acted by everyone form the main cast...including Mr.Bill Murray. If that doesn't get your pulse racing then go check into a morgue.

I had a weird dream the other day....A lot of my friends who come from a family with a lot of siblings were suddenly becoming homeless. The costs of college and all that, and the slipping economy actually forced them to live homeless for a couple of months until a government check would come and allow them to get a cheap apartment. I was fortunate, being an only child, and was able to afford an apartment. I felt terrible for my friends however and even considered going homeless with one of them...but in the end pussied out. The thing was that secret homeless societies were being set up in the subways. I agreed to take my friend there to check it out and to eventually leave him there. What I saw was terrible... with rampant drug use, murder, rape, rats and filth everywhere, and everything else bad you could think of. I tried to convince him it was not that bad and go the hell out of there ASAP. Back in my apartment I was haunted by what I had seen. Time then seemed to jump and my friend finally had enough money to move into a small apartment. I went to visit him and was frightened about how much he changed for the worse. He was a shell of his former self. The dream ended with me realizing we would no longer be friends again. Try analyzing and breaking that one down.

No comments: