Sunday, June 29, 2008

6.29.08

Just thought I'd post two reasons why Japan kicks yo ass....




This sign actually exists in Japan. HA HA HA! I love the fact that the woman obviously sees him and is crying. Is the sign a warning for the woman or a threat to the guy. Who knows.


And then there is this. When I was a kid my favorite game of all time was "the crane". This is the crane but you are going for fucking lobsters. How in the blue hell can you win this game? Lobsters, unlike dolls, can actually move. And I know from experience that the claw closes like shit. And lets just say a lobster is grabbed and dropped down into the prize thingie.... then what the fuck do you do? Grab a live lobster and walk around the rest of the day with it? I dont know if lobsters are considered animals, but this shit is animal cruelty..... but it doesnt stop its awesomness. As soon as I saw this it went VERY high up on my list of things I want to do in my lifetime.... right above having kids.


UPDATE! I found footage of this bad boy in action.


No comments: