Tuesday, June 17, 2008

6.17.08



I am an Obama supporter. If I actually went out and voted, I would vote for him. Oh my god! *GASP* Yes its true, I have never voted and probably never will. I do not want my voice to be heard, I want Puffdaddy to come and make me die. I don't know why the media has such a hard on with making everyone vote lately....who gives a fuck? I think most people shouldn't be allowed to vote, especially those ass backwards hicks in the South who love war. Me personally, I wouldn't mind a group of the smartest people in the U.S. who have many meetings and decide the president for us....sort of like how the Pope is decided. I know people might say my views are shocking and Un-American but I know a lot of people agree with me.

Anyway...the reason why I'm a Obama supporter.... it's because he's black. I enjoy seeing odd things happen. A black president is something I didn't think I would see for a LONG time, and I think its pretty cool. I would also love to see the faces on those racist hicks when he is elected. I don't like Hillary but it would be funny if she was Vice President too. A Black president and a white woman vice president. The KKK members would shit a brick! I supported Schwazanegger for the same reasons. I found it hilarious Arnie was gonna be governor. It might not be the best choice, but it certainly is the most interesting. If Obama doesn't win now, I don't think we will see a black president for a long time. I don't feel the world is really there yet to accept this...the only reason I feel it is happening is because of unusual circumstances....stuff like 9/11 and Iraq. People hated Bush so much that they will accept anything....even a black man or a woman. Sadly I'm predicting McCain will win.

No comments: