Thursday, June 19, 2008

6.19.08

I love the word "nigger". I would never say it however, and thats the beauty behind it. When white people are outraged and say, "who can only the blacks say it?", to me that is one of the funniest things a white person can say. Do we have to take everything away from them? It is genius what they have done...to take a negative word we invented, put a new spin on it, and play keep away with it. White people love stealing things from other cultures....music, food, you name it. Lets be honest here, slaves were owed 40 acres and a mule and they got nothing! The least we can let them have is the word "nigger". And when I hear white kids saying it trying to be cool...its like a dagger into my heart. And if your a black person...please dont allow your white friends the "lee-way" to say nigger around you. i dont care if it ends with an "a". Thats my final ruiling on the word "nigger" or "nigga". Only for black people, and absolutely not for any white people....despite how cool you are with black people. Now on Spanish people using the word...thats a whole nother issue.

No comments: