Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ask Sonic


Sonic The Hedgehog is a regular here at the blog. He oozes 90's attitude... an era where it was all about cool shades, giving thumbs up, leather jackets, and spewing witty sarcastic one-liners. In between his legal battles, Sonic will be a part of a new feature here at "The Voices"..... This is the first edition of "Ask Sonic".

Dear Sonic,

I have had a crush on this girl that works at the Waffle House for a while now. I finally mustered up the courage to ask her on a date and she said yes! I'm so excited, but I don't know where to take her on our first date. I want to leave a good impression.... do you have a suggestion?

Jeremy
Virginia

Sonic: Huh? The bitch works at the waffle house.... make her get you some free shit or something. I don't know why a n*gga be dating in the first place.... this ain't the 50's n*gga where I take a ho to the drive thru movies. I take my ho's to the bathroom stall and let them run they mouth till they knees sore. The only reason Sonic ever got blue balls is cause of my fur. I'll even let that little n*gga Tails make out with them after I bust up in they mouth.... I don't tell him tho. HA HA HA!

No comments: